Kim Kiyosaki is an American businesswoman, as well as an author. She is highly known for her book “Rich Woman”. She is the wife of Robert Kiyosaki. She is an inspiration for thousands of women across the globe. She is one of the very few women who have made it to the list of self-made millionaire women in the world.
Name: Kim Kiyosaki
Profession: Author and Entrepreneur
Date Of Birth: 26th January, 1957
Age: 64 years
Sun Sign: Aquarius
Marital Status: Married.
Family Details: She is married to the very famous fellow entrepreneur Robert Kiyosaki.
- Her favorite authors are Grant Cardone, Clayton Morris, Robert Kiyosaki, and Guy Kawasaki.
- Pierce Brosnan is her all-time favorite actor.
- She loves to read the magazines Forbes, and Fortune during her free time.
- She is a big fan of the show “CNBC’s The Profit”.
- She loves reading and travelling roud the globe.
- Kim’s net worth is around 40 million dollars (40$ million).
- She is also the owner of a lot of cars and automobiles.
Best Known for:
- Initial founder of the clothing business, which became a multi-millionaire corporation with distribution in the U.S.A.
- Founder of the millionaire company, Cashflow Technologies, in 1997.
Some Lesser Known Facts:
- Kim was the founder of the mission which was aimed at educating women about the importance of financial literacy, freedom, and independence.
- “Rich Woman”, a book that was published by her, is one of the best sellers on Amazon.
Social Media Portfolio:
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/therealkimkiyosaki/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KimKiyosaki
She has a huge following on both her social media accounts.
Thank you for reading the biography till the end.