Joanna Gaines is both the co-owner, as well as the co-founder of Magnolia. She is an author, renovator, Interior Designer, shop owner, Entrepreneur, and TV star.
Profession: Actress, author, designer, and renovator
Debut: Fixer Upper (2013 series)
Date Of Birth: 19th April 1978
Age: 42 years
Education: Joanna completed her schooling from Waco Christian School. Post which, she went to study in McLennan Community College and Baylor University.
Family and Relatives: Joanna is the daughter of Jerry Stevens and Nan Steven. She has two sisters: Teresa Ann Criswell, Mary Kay McCall aka Mikey.
Marital Status: Married
Husband: Chip Gaines
- Joanna is a big foodie who loves to eat Cinnamon Rolls, Syrian Doughnuts, and Pizza.
- She is a big lover of neutral shades. She also likes the colors black, blue and green.
- She loves Taylor Swift’s music.
- Japanese Food is her favorite cuisine.
- During her free time, shopping, travelling and reading are her go-to hobbies.
- A lawsuit arose sometime in April following a scandal in which Chip’s former partner for Magnolia Real Estate sued him for $1M. They said Chip had them sell their stocks at a dollar a dime to him, and before making the sale, they did not discuss plans.
- Chip and his lawyers dismissed the accusations by calling the allegations useless.
- The other scandal that shocked everyone was that Joanna Gaines claimed she was planning to leave the show and go into a new skincare line.
- She dismissed the rumors by saying you can’t think everything you read.
- Joanna James has a total net worth of 10 million dollars. (US $).
- Along with her husband, Chip Gaines, the total net worth of the couple is around 20 million dollars.
Social Media Portfolio:
This entrepreneur is active on a number of social media sites, including her personal website, the links to which has been given as under:
Some Less Known Facts About Joanna Gaines:
- Joanna’s backed her first-ever job at “an all-you-can-eat” buffet.
- Joanna has always mentioned that her favorite room in the house is the laundry room.
- Magnolia Market was initially and originally Joanna’s business.
Thank you for reading the biography till the end.